When you want your makeup to last all day long, a setting spray is a must. But if you’ve tried a few, you know that all makeup setting sprays are not created equal.
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray is one of the best out there. This luxurious setting spray does an amazing job at keeping your makeup in place. But it comes with a hefty price tag.
So if you’re looking for a cheaper alternative, there are a few Charlotte Tilbury setting spray dupes that will do the trick. They won’t break the bank, and they’ll keep your makeup looking fresh all day long.
Let’s take a look at what makes Charlotte Tilbury’s setting spray such a favorite in the beauty world.
This post contains affiliate links, and any purchases made through these links will result in a commission for me at no extra cost to you. Please read my Disclosure for additional information.
Charlotte Tilbury Setting Spray Dupe Comparison
|Charlotte Tilbury||3.3 oz||Natural||Yes|
|Makeup Revolution||3.38 oz||Matte||Yes|
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray is formulated to create a weightless veil on the skin to keep makeup in place all day long. The oil-free setting spray hydrates your skin and sets your makeup for up to 16 hours.
The setting spray locks in your makeup look without any creasing, melting, or fading. Works to set your foundation, concealer, bronzer, and powder makeup.
Film formers work like an invisible shield to keep makeup in its place so that it won’t settle into fine lines and wrinkles, smudge, or fade.
Part of Charlotte Tilbury’s Airbrush collection, the setting spray does a great job of blurring the skin for a smoothed, soft-focus effect.
This setting spray contains soothing and smoothing aloe vera and Japanese green tea for hydrated skin. Aromatic Resin from the Greek island of Chios helps to keep your pores clean and clear.
The Charlotte Tilbury product has a light floral scent.
The setting spray is alcohol-free and oil-free, and provides a natural finish, making it suitable for all skin types, including oily skin.
It’s cruelty-free and comes in a 3.3 oz bottle.
Charlotte Tilbury Setting Spray Dupes
All three of these drugstore makeup dupes will give you similar results as Charlotte Tilbury’s setting spray at a much lower price and last up to 16 hours.
My Top Pick:
Due to its lasting power, my pick for the best Charlotte Tilbury Setting Spray dupe is: Revolution Conceal and Define Infinite Setting Spray.
Let’s take a look at all three dupes:
Makeup Revolution Conceal and Define Infinite Setting Spray
From Makeup Revolution comes Conceal & Define Infinite Mattifying Longwear Makeup Fixing Spray.
This setting spray has more of a matte finish than Charlotte Tilbury, but like Charlotte Tilbury, provides 16 hours of wear.
- The formula contains aloe vera, just like Charlotte Tilbury. Aloe vera is known for its hydrating and soothing properties, as it is an anti-inflammatory.
- The setting spray also contains horse chestnut extract, which is also soothing and has wound-healing properties.
- Panthenol (pro-vitamin B5) moisturizes the skin, while vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects the skin from environmental stressors.
Conceal & Define is a weightless, micro-fine setting spray that blurs imperfections while extending the wear of your makeup.
You can use this Charlotte Tilbury dupe before or after makeup and during the day to touch up your makeup without it feeling heavy or sticky on your skin.
Please note there is a light fragrance to this setting spray. It’s vegan and cruelty-free.
You get about the same amount of product as Charlotte Tilbury, with this setting spray coming in at 3.38 oz.
Milani Make It Last Setting Spray
Milani Make It Last Setting Spray in the Original formula is a long-wearing primer and setting spray in one that provides a natural finish. Like Charlotte Tilbury, it lasts up to 16 hours.
Make It Last Prime + Correct + Set Setting Spray reduces the look of imperfections and sets your makeup so that you can avoid touch-ups throughout the day.
For such an inexpensive drugstore formula, it has an interesting skincare-backed ingredient list.
- The setting spray is formulated with niacinamide, one of my favorite skincare ingredients. Niacinamide is a form of vitamin B3 that brightens the complexion, evens out skin tone, and diminishes the appearance of pores.
- Pseudoalteromonas ferment extract helps reduce sebum (oil) production and the look of pores.
- Glycerin moisturizes the skin, while watermelon fruit extract is a potent antioxidant that contains skin-nourishing vitamins and minerals.
Apply this Milani setting spray before or after makeup, and you can even wear it alone.
This is a great dupe for Charlotte Tilbury, as it is both affordable and effective.
Please note there is a light floral fragrance in this setting spray. The bottle is a bit smaller than some of the other dupes at 2.03 oz.
Vegan and cruelty-free.
Maybelline Lasting Fix Setting Spray
Maybelline Lasting Fix Setting Spray sets your makeup with a matte finish for up to 16 hours, like Charlotte Tilbury.
Lasting Fix Setting Spray keeps your foundation, powder, eyeshadow, and brows from melting and fading all day long.
This Charlotte Tilbury setting spray dupe locks in makeup while controlling shine. Unlike the other setting sprays, it is fragrance-free.
It keeps makeup in place even during the heat of a summer day. Makeup stays put, even under a face mask.
This setting spray is 3.4 oz.
How To Apply Makeup Setting Spray
There are a few different ways to apply setting spray to ensure that your makeup lasts all day:
- Hold the bottle about 8-10 inches away from your face and spray in an X (zigzag) or a T pattern to get the best coverage.
- Spray BEFORE applying your makeup to smooth the look of your complexion. (Optional)
- A setting spray is traditionally applied AFTER your makeup application to lock in color all day.
- Refresh your makeup during the day with a few spritzes to boost your makeup’s staying power. (Optional)
- You can also use a setting spray to intensify the shade of your eyeshadow by spraying your eyeshadow or eyeliner brush with the setting spray before applying eyeshadow to your lid or lashes. (Optional)
Charlotte Tilbury Setting Spray Dupes: The Bottom Line
Airbrush Flawless finish setting spray is one of the best high-end makeup setting sprays if you are looking for long-lasting results.
If you want to achieve a similar look for a fraction of the price, choose one of these Charlotte Tilbury dupes that will go easier on your budget.
While there is no such thing as a perfect dupe, these setting sprays come pretty darn close and will surely save you money.
For more of the best makeup and Charlotte Tilbury dupes, check out the following posts:
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Dupes
- Charlotte Tilbury Pinkgasm Dupes
- Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter Dupes
- Charlotte Tilbury Setting Powder Dupe
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Liner Dupes
- Charlotte Tilbury Bronzer Dupes
- Charlotte Tilbury Contour Wand Dupes
- Charlotte Tilbury Highlighter Wand Dupes
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Serum Dupe
- Nars Orgasm Dupes
What are your favorite setting sprays? Let me know in the comments below!
Thanks for reading!