IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ is IT Cosmetics’ best-selling foundation. It is such a cult favorite that it has many looking for a cheaper alternative, or dupe, to avoid paying the high price tag. So today, we’ll take a look at 7 IT Cosmetics CC Cream dupes that will save you money.
This post on IT Cosmetics CC Cream dupes affiliate links, and any purchases made through these links will result in a commission for me at no extra cost to you. Please read my Disclosure for additional information.
IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream with SPF 50+
IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ is an award-winning color-correcting cream and the #1 prestige CC cream in America. The foundation is so popular because it looks so natural and provides multiple benefits for the skin. This CC cream acts as:
- A full-coverage foundation, concealer, and moisturizer
- An anti-aging serum
- An SPF 50+ physical sunscreen
It’s all about the skin-loving active ingredients in this cream, which was formulated with plastic surgeons.
IT Cosmetics CC Cream Key Ingredients:
- Snail Secretion Filtrate: Also known as snail mucin, or snail slime, snail secretion filtrate is a K-Beauty and Korean skincare favorite known for its healing, soothing, and hydration benefits for the skin. It contains enzymes that offer antioxidant benefits, hydrating hyaluronic acid, and anti-aging peptides.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil: A lightweight plant oil rich in fatty acids that support the skin’s natural moisture barrier. It also contains the antioxidant vitamin E.
- Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil: A plant oil that offers anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil: From the avocado fruit, this oil is rich in fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals and is deeply moisturizing.
- Niacinamide: An anti-aging superstar that offers multiple benefits for the skin. Niacinamide (vitamin B3), helps stimulate collagen synthesis, which helps to firm the skin and reduce the look of wrinkles and fine lines. It also helps to fade hyperpigmentation and dark spots, strengthen the skin barrier, and balance sebum (oil) production in the skin. It can even help treat acne.
- Glycerin: A humectant that moisturizes the skin and supports a healthy skin barrier.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract: A potent antioxidant that is rich in polyphenols that protect the skin from free radical damage from UV exposure. It protects the skin from environmental stressors and helps to reduce the visible signs of aging. Green tea extract also has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It can even help treat mild to moderate acne.
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid: A type of hyaluronic acid that has a low molecular weight for improved penetration. It hydrates and plumps the skin.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen: A group of peptides that moisturize the skin and help the skin retain water.
- Colloidal Oatmeal: Soothes and protects the skin. Especially good for those with dry skin or irritated and sensitive skin.
- Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract: A calming anti-inflammatory and antioxidant that helps brighten dull skin.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide: A peptide comprised of amino acids that are supposed to firm the skin and improve skin tone, per the manufacturer.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7: A peptide that helps to reduce inflammation and regenerate the skin for smoother, firmer-looking skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Extract: A soothing, anti-inflammatory, and moisturizing plant extract.
- SPF Sunscreen Protection: The SPF 50+ broad-spectrum sunscreen protection comes in the form of 9% titanium dioxide and 6.3% zinc oxide.
This CC cream also contains multiple plant extracts that offer skin conditioning and skin-protecting benefits. Please note that this foundation contains citrus fruit oils, which may irritate those with sensitive skin.
This lightweight CC cream foundation helps to reduce the look of acne scars, wrinkles, redness, dark circles, and even enlarged pores, as it acts like a skin-smoothing primer. It hides dark spots and acts as a moisturizing cream for all-day wear. The hydrating nature of the foundation keeps away pesky creases and cracks.
Apply first to areas that need color correction: your eyes, nose, chin, mouth, forehead, and other areas with uneven skin tone. You can apply it with a makeup brush like this one from IT Cosmetics or use your fingers. The CC cream comes in 12 shades.
This CC cream is so popular that it even has a few spin-offs. IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination SPF 50+ offers all the benefits of the original CC cream plus light-reflecting pigments for a glowing complexion, and IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Oil-Free Matte with SPF 40 is an oil-free matte version for oily skin.
Related Post: Milk Hydro Grip Primer Dupes
IT Cosmetics CC Cream Dupes
1. e.l.f. Camo CC Cream
My favorite IT Cosmetics CC Cream dupe, e.l.f. Camo CC Cream, comes closest to It Cosmetics CC+ Cream of all the drugstore dupes in the formula. Like IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream, it contains niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, peptides, and collagen to create a bright, even, plump and bouncy complexion.
Camo CC Cream is formulated with SPF 30 in the form of both mineral and chemical sunscreen protection: octinoxate 7.5%, titanium dioxide 4.45%, and zinc oxide 13.72%. It even has the same type of pump bottle as IT Cosmetics.
It comes in 20 shades (8 more than IT Cosmetics) and provides medium-to-full buildable coverage. The formula is lightweight and hydrating. It leaves a very natural-looking finish and camouflages uneven skin tone and other discolorations.
E.l.f. even offers a 2-in-1 makeup brush for foundation and concealer application similar to IT Cosmetic’s Heavenly Luxe Complexion Perfection #7 Makeup Brush.
2. Burt’s Bees BB Cream
Burt’s Bees BB Cream is a mix between a lightweight foundation and a hydrating lotion. This BB cream is 98.9% natural and offers the skin the following 9 benefits:
- Moisturizes the skin
- Smoothes the skin
- Visibly firms the skin
- Illuminates the skin
- Evens skin tone
- Conceals imperfections
- Reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Perfects the skin
- Provides SPF 15 broad-spectrum physical sunscreen protection (titanium dioxide and zinc oxide – concentrations vary depending on the shade)
The cream foundation is formulated with moisturizing glycerin and noni fruit extract, rich in vitamins and antioxidants that protect the skin from harmful free radicals caused by UV rays.
The one drawback is that this BB cream only comes in three shades: Light, Light/Medium, and Medium.
Related Post: These Creme de la Mer Dupes Will Save You Money
3. Neutrogena Clear Full Coverage Flawless Matte CC Cream
Neutrogena Clear Full Coverage Flawless Matte CC Cream is a great dupe for It Cosmetics CC Cream if you have oily and acne-prone skin. Like IT Cosmetics, it is formulated with niacinamide to help improve the look of acne, breakouts, and blemishes, balance sebum (oil) production, and fade post-acne marks. Plus, it supports a healthy skin barrier.
This foundation provides full coverage plus a matte finish, making it ideal for oily skin. It color corrects to hide imperfections, discoloration, and uneven skin tone. It’s non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic, meaning it won’t clog pores or worsen acne.
This CC cream is a clean formula made without oil, fragrance, parabens, SLS/SLES sulfates, or phthalates.
While there are 34 shades shown on the Neutrogena website, many are showing as out of stock, so hopefully, a wider range of shades will be available soon.
4. Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++
Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++ blends skincare and makeup to create a high coverage BB cream that moisturizes the skin by providing SPF 42 sunscreen protection in the form of octinoxate (chemical), and zinc oxide and titanium dioxide (mineral/physical).
The ingredient list reads like a skincare product. This BB cream contains moisturizing glycerin and squalane, brightening arbutin, and hydrating ceramide NP and sodium hyaluronate (the salt form of hyaluronic acid).
Rosemary and chamomile extracts offer anti-inflammatory and antioxidant protection. Adenosine helps improve collagen production for firmer skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
This BB cream leaves a satiny dewy finish and is buildable. It easily covers discoloration and uneven skin tone and is available in 7 shades. This is a great drugstore dupe for the oil-free version of IT Cosmetics CC Cream: IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Oil-Free Matte with SPF 40.
5. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream 8-In-1 Skin Perfector
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream 8-In-1 Skin Perfector offer 8 benefits for the skin while providing sheer coverage to even out skin tone:
- Blurs imperfections
- Enhances the skin
- Hydrates the skin
- Brightens the skin
- Smooths the skin
- Skin tone perfecting
- Broad-spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen protection
America’s #1 BB Cream provides a lightweight sheer tint and a natural finish ideal for normal to dry skin. It’s allergy tested and suitable for those with sensitive skin. Plus, it’s non-comedogenic and won’t clog pores.
The shade range is limited as it only comes in 5 shades.
6. Purito Cica Clearing BB Cream
Purito Cica Clearing BB Cream is a medium to full coverage BB cream that contains SPF 38 in the form of octinoxate (chemical), titanium dioxide, and zinc oxide (physical) sunscreen protection. It strengthens the skin barrier and leaves a beautiful, radiant finish on your skin.
This Korean BB cream is another makeup product that is filled with effective skincare actives.
Like IT Cosmetics CC Cream, it is enriched with niacinamide to brighten the skin and replenish the skin barrier. Centella asiastica extract is anti-inflammatory and promotes healing. The cream also includes other healing compounds from Centella asiastica, including madecassic acid, asiaticoside, and asiatic acid.
Panthenol (pro-vitamin B-5) soothes and moisturizes the skin. Vitamin E offers antioxidant benefits, and adenosine targets wrinkles and fine lines by improving skin elasticity. Glycerin is a humectant that moisturizes the skin.
The cream is formulated without artificial fragrances, essential oils, and ingredients that can irritate the skin, making it ideal for sensitive skin. It’s vegan and cruelty-free.
The shade range is limited to only three shades: Light Beige, Natural Beige, and Sand Beige.
7. Maybelline Dream Urban Cover Flawless Coverage Foundation Makeup
Maybelline Dream Urban Cover Flawless Coverage Foundation Makeup is a lightweight foundation that contains broad-spectrum SPF 50 chemical sunscreen protection in the form of homosalate 10.0%, octisalate 5.0%, and octocrylene 4.0%.
It is enriched with brightening, smoothing, and barrier-protective niacinamide. Soothing vitamin E and caffeine offer antioxidant benefits. Scutellaria baicalensis root extract has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits.
This is Maybelline’s first protective foundation makeup, as its antioxidants protect the skin from environmental aggressors like pollution.
The natural finish foundation comes in 16 shades.
- The Best Drugstore Foundation Dupes
- Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector Dupes
- Nars Orgasm Blush Dupes
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation Dupes
CC cream stands for color correcting or complexion corrector cream. CC creams help correct discolorations like redness and uneven skin tone and usually offer skincare benefits and SPF. While most have lighter coverage than a foundation, many are buildable to medium-full coverage.
While CC cream stands for color correcting cream, BB cream stands for beauty balm or blemish balm. BB creams are similar to CC creams in that they often provide skincare benefits in addition to makeup coverage, but BB creams are more like tinted moisturizers and have lighter coverage than CC creams.
IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream is NOT vegan as it contains snail secretion filtrate, a compound that snails produce. It also contains hydrolyzed collagen, which is not vegan as it contains animal by-products.
Final Thoughts on IT Cosmetics CC Cream Dupes
These IT Cosmetics CC Cream drugstore dupes offer many skin benefits without breaking the bank. Of all the dupes, e.l.f. Camo CC Cream stands out for its similar formula, packaging, and performance.
Why pay more when you can use a drugstore makeup dupe like one of these BB creams or CC creams that provide similar coverage, SPF, and skin benefits as IT Cosmetics CC Cream provides at less than half the price?
Thanks for reading!