Glossier is a much-loved skincare brand that offers a range of reasonably priced products but these products are only available on their website or in their small handful of stores. This well-marketed youthful brand offers clean beauty products that are gentle on the skin, and their Milky Jelly Cleanser is one of their bestsellers.
If you’re looking for affordable dupes to their Milky Jelly Cleanser, look no further! The Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser dupes that I found are just as effective (if not more so) than the Glossier original. Plus, they’re vegan, cruelty-free, WAY cheaper, and much easier to find both online and in-store!
Let’s get right to it! Here are four of the best Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser dupes and a quick primer on what makes Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser so popular:
This Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser dupes post contains affiliate links, and any purchases made through these links will result in a commission for me at no extra cost to you. Please read my Disclosure for additional information.
My Top Pick:
Thanks to the similar ingredients and packaging, Bliss Makeup Melt Dry/Wet Jelly Cleanser With Rose Flower is my top pick for the best Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser dupe.
Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser
Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser is a pH-balanced gel face wash formulated for every skin type, including sensitive skin. It contains multiple skin conditioners to soften your skin.
- Rosewater replaces a quarter of the water in the formula to soothe the skin. Pro-vitamin B5, also known as panthenol, is an anti-inflammatory and healing ingredient that helps to moisturize the skin.
- Glycerin and betaine moisturize the skin.
- Allantoin has soothing, anti-inflammatory, and skin-softening benefits. Aquaxyl reduces water loss in the skin and supports a healthy skin barrier.
- Sodium hyaluronate, the salt of hyaluronic acid, is a humectant and supports your skin’s moisture levels.
- This Glossier product uses Poloxamer, a mild cleansing agent often used in contact lens solutions, which means that it does not irritate or sting the delicate eye area when you are removing your mascara.
The cleanser has a creamy gel texture that does not foam, making it ideal as a second cleanse after removing your makeup with a cleansing balm.
It leaves your skin nicely moisturized, soft, and smooth.
It’s vegan, cruelty-free, and non-comedogenic.
Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser Dupes
Bliss Makeup Melt Dry/Wet Jelly Cleanser
Bliss Makeup Melt Dry/Wet Jelly Cleanser With Rose Flower looks a lot like Glossier with its bottle shape and pump dispenser.
It is a jelly cleanser and eye makeup remover designed to dissolve makeup on dry skin and targets dirt, oil, and other impurities on wet skin.
- This Glossier dupe also uses rose in the formula. Rose flower extract has soothing and astringent benefits for the skin.
- Like Glossier, glycerin and pro-vitamin B5 seal in hydration and support a healthy skin barrier. Shea betaine is a gentle cleansing agent that reduces skin irritation while cleaning the skin.
- Apple amino acids naturally cleanse the skin, and oat amino acids moisturize the skin and are skin protectants.
This face wash has a thinner, runnier texture when compared to Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser. Otherwise, it performs very similarly to Glossier on the skin, making it a great dupe.
This jelly cleanser is vegan and cruelty-free.
e.l.f. Bounce Back Jelly Cleanser
E.l.f. Bounce Back Jelly Cleanser is the Glossier dupe with the closest texture to Glossier of all the dupes I tried.
- This affordable jelly cleanser contains coconut fruit juice. This freeze-dried powder from coconut water contains electrolytes, vitamins, minerals, proteins, and sugars important for skin health.
- Sugar maple extract contains natural alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) that gently exfoliate the skin, revealing a brighter complexion.
- It also contains aloe vera, an anti-inflammatory that soothes and moisturizes the skin. Cucumber fruit extract contains moisturizing amino acids and has anti-inflammatory benefits.
- The cleanser is enriched with soothing allantoin and betaine, like Glossier. Betaine, derived from sugar beets, is an osmolyte, a molecule that helps balance hydration and moisture in the skin.
This vegan and cruelty-free Glossier dupe is available at most drugstores and online retailers.
Please note that there is a coconut scent (and added fragrance) in this cleanser.
Hero Cosmetics Clear Collective Exfoliating Jelly Cleanser
Hero Cosmetics Clear Collective Exfoliating Jelly Cleanser is a little different from the other Glossier dupes.
It not only cleanses your skin but also exfoliates it, which helps to unclog pores, brighten the skin, and even out skin texture. It contains small exfoliating konjac jelly pieces that dissolve as you cleanse.
This cleanser also has a gel-jelly texture and feels very lightweight on the skin, but it does a great job of cleansing and exfoliating the skin.
Formulated for all skin types, this face wash would be ideal for oily skin or acne-prone skin since it contains blemish-busting ingredients like willow bark extract (BHA) to unclog pores and Zinc PCA to reduce sebum production.
Additional ingredients include:
- Witch hazel extract is an astringent and antioxidant that is rich in tannins.
- It also contains glycolic acid and mandelic acid, two alpha hydroxy acids.
- AHAs help to speed up cellular turnover, which aids in smoothing the skin and reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Mandelic acid is the gentlest of all AHAs and is ideal for sensitive skin.
- Like Glossier, this jelly cleanser contains glycerin and sodium hyaluronate to moisturize and hydrate the skin. Sodium hyaluronate is a salt derivative of hyaluronic acid, which helps retain moisture in the skin and plump fine lines and wrinkles.
- If that weren’t enough for hydration, the cleanser also contains hyaluronic acid, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, and hydrolyzed sodium hyaluronate. These actives are versions of hyaluronic acid with different molecular weights that penetrate the skin at multiple depths to hydrate and plump the skin.
- The cleanser also contains sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer, which forms a mesh on the skin to provide long-lasting hydration.
- Gluconolactone is a polyhydroxy acid (PHA) that is gentle on the skin and good for sensitive skin. It helps to brighten up the skin by gently exfoliating the skin’s surface and removing dead skin cells.
The formula of this Glossier dupe is a bit different than the other dupes since it is an exfoliating jelly cleanser, but it has SO MANY skin-loving ingredients and costs much less than Glossier.
Like Glossier, it is vegan and cruelty-free. This exfoliating face wash is an all-around winner!
Revolution Skincare Milk Jelly Cleanser
Revolution Skincare Milk Jelly Cleanser is formulated with surfactants to remove dirt, oil, and makeup.
It has a light and silky texture and cleanses the skin without leaving it feeling dry, stripped, or tight.
This cleanser dupe contains many ingredients found in Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser:
- Glycerin supports skin hydration and prevents moisture loss.
- Panthenol (pro-vitamin B5) softens and moisturizes the skin.
- Allantoin reduces redness and soothes the skin.
Similar to other products from the Revolution Skincare line, it has a very affordable price. Plus, it’s vegan and cruelty-free! Please note that this cleanser contains added fragrance.
How To Use Jelly Cleansers
You can use a jelly cleanser like Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser or its dupes a few different ways:
For your morning cleanse, Glossier recommends using 1-2 pumps of their jelly cleanser on wet skin.
In the morning, one cleanse with a jelly cleanser should be all you need, but in the evening, a jelly cleanser probably won’t be enough on its own to remove heavy makeup and cleanse the skin.
Consider one of these evening cleansing routines:
- Use the jelly cleanser to remove makeup (use 2-3 pumps on dry skin, massage it over the eye area to remove mascara and eye makeup, add water, massage the rest of your face and rinse) and then follow with another water-based cleanser or use the jelly cleanser again to clean your skin.
- Use a cleansing balm or cleansing oil first to remove makeup and then follow with the jelly cleanser to clean your skin.
Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser Dupes: The Bottom Line
There are quite a few Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser dupes on the market that are just as good, if not better, than the original.
Why pay more when you can pay less for similar results? I think these four jelly cleansers are a great place to start, especially if you’re looking for a vegan and cruelty-free cleanser, like Glossier.