Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum is a best-selling skin care treatment that provides anti-aging benefits and moisturizes the skin. Unfortunately, this product is pricey, so many end up looking for a dupe or cheaper alternative.
I found a few Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair dupes that will help you save money while getting similar results as Estee Lauder.
All three drugstore dupes in this post incorporate the probiotic ingredient in Advanced Night Repair to moisturize your skin and reduce skin damage.
Let’s take a look at Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair’s formula and its benefits for your skin.
This post contains affiliate links, and any purchases made through these links will result in a commission for me at no extra cost to you. Please read my Disclosure for additional information.
My Top Pick:
Of the three Estee Lauder dupes in this post, my top pick is Missha Time Revolution Night Repair Ampoule 5X. It targets the skin concerns of aging skin in a skincare serum that feels and performs very similarly to Advanced Night Repair. The heavy glass bottle even feels like a high-end product!
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex Serum is the US’s #1 prestige brand serum and is patented until 2033.
So what makes Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair so wildly popular?
The serum plumps the skin with 72 hours of hydration and strengthens the skin barrier in just 4 hours.
This anti-aging serum targets multiple signs of aging with Estee Lauder’s Chronolux Power Signal Technology to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines in just three weeks and helps to improve dullness and uneven skin tone.
This serum is excellent for dry, aging, and dull skin.
Over time, pores look smaller, and skin appears firmer with improved radiance.
This Estee Lauder serum is oil-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, sulfite-free, sulfate-free, and mineral oil-free. Plus, it is non-acnegenic and won’t clog pores.
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Key Ingredients
- Bifida Ferment Lysate: Bifida Ferment Lysate is the second most concentrated ingredient in this serum (after water) and is a probiotic ferment of Bifidobacterium. Per the manufacturer, it protects against UV-induced sun damage. It also helps to improve skin barrier function and decrease skin sensitivity. This is the probiotic ingredient that is showcased in all three Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair dupes.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: The salt form of hyaluronic acid, sodium hyaluronate locks in moisture and plumps the skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure: Yeast extract is a natural moisturizer, protects the skin and even has some antioxidant properties.
- Lactobacillus Ferment: This probiotic ingredient is supposed to protect the skin against environmental stress. Per the manufacturer, it also kills harmful bacteria to create a balanced and healthy microflora in the skin, which can be helpful for those dealing with acne or breakouts.
- Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract: Chamomile is a natural anti-inflammatory and soothing extract that can help protect the skin from damage.
- Caffeine: Caffeine stimulates micro-circulation and can help to reduce the appearance of fatigue while also improving skin tone.
- Bisabolol: Bisabolol is a compound found in chamomile and is an anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory.
- Squalane: Squalane is an emollient that helps to protect, nourish and moisturize the skin. Found in the sebum of skin in its natural form as squalene (with an e), squalane is a lightweight moisturizer that helps prevent transepidermal water loss.
- Glycerin: An often overlooked ingredient and excellent moisturizer! Glycerin locks in moisture, preserves the skin’s natural oils, and improves the appearance of dry skin.
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Dupes
Some effective Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair dupes are available that provide similar anti-aging benefits without a hefty price tag.
The skincare dupes in this post are all from Korean skincare brands:
- Korean beauty brands are known for their innovation when it comes to skincare ingredients.
- K-Beauty brands are also known for their high-quality products that cater to all skin types, concerns, and skin tones, at an affordable price point.
- You’ll notice that Bifida Ferment Lysate is the probiotic ingredient found in Advanced Night Repair and all three dupes.
NOTE: All three dupes are called ampoules. An ampoule is a skincare product similar to a serum yet has a higher concentration of active ingredients than you would typically find in your average skincare serum. In this post, I will use the words serum and ampoule interchangeably.
Let’s take a look at three skincare dupes for Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum:
1. Missha Time Revolution Night Repair Ampoule 5X
Missha Time Revolution Night Repair Ampoule 5X is the fifth generation of Missha’s much-loved probiotic serum.
It contains a 77.2% concentration of Missha’s Extreme Biome, which includes 10 probiotics to moisturize, strengthen and brighten the skin.
It also offers anti-aging benefits, as it improves skin radiance, firmness, and elasticity with a slew of skin-loving ingredients.
Missha uses a three-step fermentation method, called Missha’s Extreme Ferment α Method, to deliver these active ingredients to the skin.
This serum also contains:
- Squalane for moisturizing and protecting the skin.
- Sodium hyaluronate for adding hydration to the skin.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), which has anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, brightening, and balancing properties.
- Panthenol and sugarcane extract provide added moisture.
- Adenosine is anti-inflammatory and supports a healthy skin barrier.
- White lupine seed extract and sunflower seed oil, known as Collaganeer, are included to improve skin texture and target the signs of aging. They are supposed to increase collagen production for firmer skin.
- Purple energy complex (plum, carrot, plum cabbage, eggplant, beetroot, and blueberry) is a proprietary blend filled with antioxidants to protect, soothe, brighten, and smooth the skin, shielding it from environmental stressors.
These ingredients are ideal for those with skin damage. The ampoule is free of mineral oil, artificial colors, sulfates, parabens, alcohol, and silicone.
Please note that while the ampoule does not contain artificial fragrance, it does contain multiple essential oils and has a light herbal scent.
2. Isntree TW Real Bifida Ampoule
Isntree TW Real Bifida Ampoule brightens the skin, replenishes the skin barrier, and moisturizes the skin while improving skin texture.
A tone and wrinkle care ampoule, this product is formulated with an 88% concentration of Bifida Ferment Lysate for a stronger skin barrier and plumper, more elastic skin.
Additional fermented ingredients that brighten the skin and decrease the look of uneven skin tone include:
- Pumpkin Ferment Extract
- Soybean Ferment Extract
- Rice Ferment Filtrate
The serum also contains:
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) brightens the skin, stimulates collagen production, and strengthens the skin barrier.
- Sodium hyaluronate and glycerin (like Estee Lauder) to hydrate and moisturize the skin.
- Hydrolyzed collagen, beta-glucan, panthenol, and arginine provide additional moisture.
- Allantoin and willow bark extract to soothe the skin.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 is an anti-aging peptide that helps stimulate collagen production. This peptide targets wrinkles, uneven texture, firmness, and skin elasticity.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline) is a peptide that targets wrinkles caused by facial muscles (like Botox does).
- Portulaca Oleracea (purslane) extract and Copper Tripeptide-1 are antioxidants with anti-inflammatory benefits.
The serum is formulated without artificial fragrances, parabens, sulfates, artificial colors, animal products, alcohol, mineral oils, essential oils, and silicone.
This supercharged serum does not contain added fragrance and should appeal to all skin types, as it has a very lightweight, silky, and non-greasy feel on the skin.
While it may not have as many probiotics as some of the other Estee Lauder dupes, this ampoule has additional anti-aging technologies, thanks to the peptides in the formula.
3. Manyo Factory Bifida Biome Complex Ampoule
Manyo Factory Bifida Biome Complex Ampoule is all about strengthening the skin barrier for plump and replenished skin.
This Advanced Night Repair dupe is formulated to replenish the outer layer of the skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, like Advanced Night Repair.
The ampoule uses Manyo’s patented Bifida Biome complex to improve the condition of your skin.
Five probiotics strengthen the skin barrier. The most concentrated ingredient in this ampoule is Bifida Ferment Lysate (the 2nd most concentrated ingredient in Advanced Night Repair).
Bifida Ferment Lysate is a probiotic that protects the skin from damage, supports a healthy skin barrier, and reduces skin sensitivity.
Additional ingredients include:
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) improves collagen synthesis for firmer skin and is an antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties that can help with acne, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone. Niacinamide also has brightening properties and helps strengthen the skin barrier.
- Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Fruit Ferment Filtrate, also known as pumpkin enzyme, is a gentle exfoliator that removes dead skin cells for a brighter complexion.
- 10 varieties of hyaluronic acid have different molecular weights and work by hydrating different levels of the skin for extended and lasting hydration.
- This dupe also contains antioxidants like asiaticoside, asiatic acid, and madecassic acid, which have healing, moisturizing, and reparative properties.
- Squalane moisturizes and protects the skin.
- Caffeine revitalizes the skin and improves skin tone.
This ampoule is free of PEG, Sulfates(SLS/SLES), parabens, diethanolamine, petrolatum, formaldehyde, phthalates, BHA (Butylated Hydroxyanisole), triclosan, oxybenzone, hydroquinone, BHT (Butylated Hydroxytoluene), mineral oils, silicone, synthetic fragrance, and essential oils.
It has a lightweight, non-greasy texture similar to Estee Lauder and feels very moisturizing on the skin.
The fragrance-free serum has hydrating and barrier repair properties, making it ideal for dry and sensitive skin types.
Related Posts on Skincare Dupes:
- Creme de la Mer Dupes
- Drunk Elephant Dupes
- Tatcha The Water Cream Dupes
- Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Dupes
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Dupes
- Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Dupes
- SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore Dupes
- SK-II Facial Treatment Essence Dupes
- Paula’s Choice BHA Dupes
- Glow Recipe Niacinamide Dew Drops Dupes
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Dupes: The Bottom Line
These supercharged serums are easy to incorporate into your skincare routine, no matter your skin type.
They have a lightweight feel and are non-greasy, which should appeal to oily skin, yet are highly moisturizing, which should appeal to dry skin and most other skin types.
Best of all, they are all reasonably priced and budget-friendly, which is a huge factor if you have a limited budget.
Of all the ampoules, I think Missha Time Revolution Night Repair Ampoule 5X is the best dupe for Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair due to the advanced formula and the results I am seeing.
My skin has become hydrated and brighter after consistent use.
For more drugstore skincare dupes, check out this post.
Thanks for reading!