When it comes to luxury beauty products, there is no shortage of gorgeous skincare, makeup, haircare and fragrance gifts on the market. If your recipient has it all, sometimes a beautifully luxurious beauty gift is the way to go.
There is so much out there on that you can spend your hard-earned money on, so it understandable that you want to make sure that the beauty gift that you choose is really worth the splurge!
Today, I’d like to discuss some truly decadent beauty gifts that will really make an impression on that special person on your list. I’ve narrowed this list down to a handful of favorite beauty splurges. You’ll find 12 best-selling beauty favorites and classics in this list that are special and are sure to impress. Without any further ado, the list…
This post contains affiliate links, and any purchases made through these links will result in a commission for me at no extra cost to you. Please read my Disclosure for additional information.
1. Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare SpectraLite Faceware Pro
I have heard great things about this crazy looking LED face mask. Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare SpectraLite Faceware Pro is FDA-cleared to be worn on the face to treat dryness, uneven skin tone and pores with zero downtime!
It works by using 100 LED red lights and 62 LED blue lights to smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, redness and sun damage too!
The LED red lights stimulate collagen production while the LED blue lights destroy bacteria and help to prevent future breakouts. The lights can be used together or alone.
Treatment time is three minutes and the mask is rechargeable.
Yes, the mask is very weird looking, but it stimulates collagen production? I’m sold!! Perfect for the anti-aging skincare obsessed!
2. Sunday Riley Ultimate Vault Collection Vol. 1
Sunday Riley Ultimate Vault Collection Vol. 1 is aptly named the “Vault” in that it really does contain the goods! They call it their “golden standard” assortment of Vitamin C, Retinoids & AHAs. This is the ultimate anti-aging collection and is a great value. The collection includes ten full-size products:
Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser (5 oz/150mL) – a gentle, plant-based cleanser to reduce the appearance of pores and increase skin’s radiance.
Sunday Riley Good Genes Lactic Acid Treatment (1 oz/30mL) – an all-star lactic acid treatment for deep chemical exfoliation to reveal clearer, radiant and younger-looking skin. I’ve made my love of this product clear in this post on Good Genes.
Sunday Riley A+ High-Dose Retinoid Serum (1 oz/30mL) – this retinoid serum provides a 6.5% solution of stabilized retinoid blends and botanical, blue-green algae which acts as a retinol-alternative and goes to work on fine lines and wrinkles, dark spots, dullness and uneven texture.
Sunday Riley C.E.O. Vitamin C Brightening Serum (1 oz/30mL) – contains 15% THD ascorbate (vitamin C), a potent and stable vitamin C. It absorbs quickly into the skin and is formulated to improve tone, clarity and brightens and illuminates the skin.
Sunday Riley C.E.O. Vitamin C Rich Hydration Cream (1.7 oz/50g) – a hydrating cream that not only brightens dull skin with vitamin C (THD ascorbate), but also helps to repair the effects of aging, environmental stress, and pollution-based damage. Great for sensitive skin.
Sunday Riley Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream (1.7 oz/50g) – a lightweight, oil-free gel-cream that contains two forms of hyaluronic acid and tamarind extract for hydration and plumping. Papaya enzymes exfoliate and clarify the skin, while alpha-arbutin (a relative of hydroquinone) brightens the appearance of hyperpigmentation and discoloration.
Sunday Riley C.E.O Glow Vitamin C + Turmeric Face Oil (0.5 oz/15mL) – a base of cold-pressed, red raspberry, and evening primrose seed oils work with vitamin C (THD ascorbate), turmeric, ginger root extract, and bisabolol to brighten while calming the skin.
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil (0.5 oz/15mL) – plumps skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines with Trans-Retinol Ester in an avocado, grape seed, blackberry seed, and chia seed oil base. Blue Tansy and German Chamomile calm the skin and reduce the look of redness.
Sunday Riley Juno Antioxidant + Superfood Face Oil (0.5 oz/15mL) – an antioxidant-enriched oil that contains cold-pressed superfood blueberry seed, cranberry seed, red raspberry seed and broccoli seed oils for the ultimate in hydration and to seal the moisture barrier of the skin.
Sunday Riley Auto Correct Eye Cream (0.5 oz/15mL) – helps to lift and depuff while reducing the appearance of dark circles with caffeine and Brazilian ginseng root.
This really is a complete anti-aging skincare set and contains multiple products featuring the two anti-aging powerhouses that I swear by: retinol and vitamin C. Sunday Riley products are luxurious individually, but this “Vault” is decadent!
Related: Sunday Riley Good Genes Drugstore Alternatives from The Ordinary and The Inkey List
3. Hourglass – Ambient Lighting Edit Face Palette – Ghost
Hourglass is known for gorgeous highlighters and this Ambient Lighting Face Palette is absolutely stunning for a beautiful and glowing look. This travel-friendly 100% vegan blush and bronzer palette has already started to sell out. No wonder, since this limited edition palette has such gorgeous hues. The palette contains six shades to highlight, blush and bronze your skin. The set contains:
- Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (0.04 oz/ 1.4 g)
- Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light (0.04 oz/ 1.4 g)
- Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder in Iridescent Strobe Light (0.04 oz/ 1.4 g)
- Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush in Iridescent Rose (0.04 oz/ 1.4 g)
- Ambient Lighting Blush in Sublime Flush (0.04 oz/ 1.4 g)
- Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Eternal Bronze Light (0.04 oz/ 1.4 g)
This palette has everything you need to create a glowy look this holiday season. Just gorgeous!
4. Jo Malone Luscious & Lively Trio
Jo Malone fragrances are the epitome of luxury. Honestly, I haven’t tried a scent from this line that I haven’t liked. The products are elegant in their weighty packages and this trio is no exception. Jo Malone Luscious & Lively Trio comes wrapped in a beautiful signature gift box with ribbon. This limited-edition trio includes:
- Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne (1.0 oz/ 30 mL) – aquatic notes of sea salt and spray, Ambrette Seeds, and Sage create an earthy, mineral, herbal and unisex-type fragrance.
- Wood Sage & Sea Salt Body & Hand Wash (0.5 oz/ 15 mL ) – this crystal clear gel transforms into a rich lather with it’s bright and earthy and uplifting fragrance that delicately scents your skin.
- English Pear & Freesia Body Crème (0.5 oz/ 15 mL) – Pear and a bouquet of white freesias are offset by amber, patchouli, and woods in this deeply hydrating body cream formulated with conditioning oils of jojoba seed, cocoa seed, and sweet almond oils.
You also can’t go wrong with Jo Malone’s gorgeous candles, from uplifting Lime Basil & Mandarin to bright and citrusy Orange Blossom, the candles burn up to 45 hours and are an opulent gift.
5. Dyson Airwrap
There is nothing else on the market like the Dyson Air Wrap. It is a hair styler that curls, waves, smooths and dries hair. If that weren’t enough, it does all of these things without extreme heat. Plus its the winner of the 2019 Allure Best of Beauty Breakthrough Award.
You might be thinking, wait, I thought Dyson made vacuums. Well, they do, but they also make hair tools. Dyson released its game-changing Supersonic Hair Dryer in 2016 and followed with the Airwrap in 2018.
Dyson has engineered quite the hair tool. They use a digital motor V9 in the Air Wrap that has a 23 blade impeller (a spinning rotor), that spins at up to 110,000rpm (much faster than typical Formula One race car max of 18,000 rpm). This produces the air pressure to create the Coanda effect.
I know that this is getting a bit technical, but this is what you are paying for. The Coanda effect is created by this high-pressure air around the curved surface of the curling barrel that attracts, wraps, and sets curls.
This video provides 7 quick tips for getting the best results from the Airwrap:
Hair is curled through either heat or moisture to change the bonds in the hair to create a new style. Unfortunately, extreme heat damages hair, so the Airwrap uses moisture and lower levels of heat. When hair is wet or damp, water will break hydrogen bonds and reset the hair in a new style. So the Airwrap curls and styles damp hair as it dries the hair without using extreme heat.
Airflow temperature is measured over 40 times a second to make sure that the temperature always stays below 302F. If you look at a typical curling iron, it can heat up to well over 400F, so this is way gentler on hair than the typical heat appliance.
The Complete Air Wrap styler comes with six different attachments for different hairstyles:
- Pre-Styling Dryer Attachment: Makes wet hair damp, prepping it for styling with one or more of the remaining attachments.
- 1.2 inch Air Wrap Barrel – For curls with volume, with a clockwise and counter-clockwise barrel for symmetrical curls.
- 1.6 inch Airwrap Barrel – For loose curls or waves, with a clockwise and counter-clockwise barrel for symmetrical curls.
- Round Volumizing Brush – Ideal for fine hair, provides body with its tension creating bristles.
- Firm Smoothing Brush – Ideal for those who are concerned with frizz and flyaways, it’s firm bristles help to control frizz.
- Soft Smoothing Brush – It’s smooth bristles are gentle on the scalp and create a smooth blow-dry finish.
A cool shot will set your style and the attachments are easy to switch out in one click with their cool-touch tips. This may sound complicated at first, but reviews are in and so many say that you can get a professional-looking hairstyle with very little work.
Let’s face it, this tool isn’t cheap, but it certainly replaces multiple hair tools, while reducing heat damage to your hair and creating professional-looking hairstyles.
6. Artis Elite Mirror Five Brush Set
This collection of 5 Artis bestselling brushes can blend liquid, cream, and powder products. The handles on these brushes are designed to mimic the way that the fingertips move across your face without streaking.
Truly a splurge, these brushes work with not only makeup products like lip colors, eyeshadow and liner, foundation concealer, blush, highlighter, bronzer, and powder, they also can seamlessly apply skincare products.
These animal-free products are made with CosmeFibre, Artis’s proprietary bristles which make the application and cleaning a breeze without wasting too much of your makeup and skincare products.
The set includes Oval 6 Brush, Oval 4 Brush, Oval 3 Brush, Linear 1 Brush and Circle 1 Brush.
7. Charlotte Tilbury Starry Eyes to Hypnotize Eyeshadow Palette
Charlotte Tilbury Starry Eyes to Hypnotize Eyeshadow Palette is a limited edition eyeshadow palette inspired by the lights coursing through the night sky. This Starry Eyes to Hypnotise Palette (10 g) is my pick because it includes 12 matte and shimmery colors to create a variety of makeup looks, from understated to glam. This limited-edition palette includes 4 sets of 3 colors each:
- Happy Glow Eyes: Golden/caramel
- Love Glow Eyes: A romantic selection of Pinks
- Dream Glow Eyes: Greens/gold
- Seduce Glow Eyes: Midnight blue/silver
8. Tatcha Bestsellers Set
Tatcha Bestsellers Set is a great introduction to the beautiful skincare products of Tatcha plus their cult-favorite makeup prepping primer! Although their products are luxurious, the price tag is very affordable for four minis of this luxury beauty line. The limited-edition set includes:
The Deep Cleanse (1.7 oz/ 50 mL) – an oil-free gel that lathers into a creamy and deeply purifying foam. It contains natural Japanese luffa fruit exfoliant to remove impurities and unclog pores.
The Water Cream (0.34 oz/ 10 mL ) – contains Japanese wild rose for smoothing and tightening, Japanese leopard lily controls excess oil and hadasei-3 (green tea, rice, and algae) for radiance and hydration without the stickiness or greasiness.
The Silk Canvas (0.24 oz/ 7 g) – a hydrating velvet-like primer made from pressed silk that smooths skin while helping makeup to last longer. It minimizes shine and leaves a soft-focus finish.
Luminous Dewy Skin Mist (0.4 oz/ 12 mL) – a fine mist moisturizer for hydration and luminosity. It contains 20% botanical oils and humectants for the dewiest finish.
Related: Splurge or Save? Tatcha The Silk Canvas Protective Primer vs. e.l.f. Poreless Putty Primer
9. NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device + Eye and Lip Enhancer Attachment
NuFACE is a handheld facial toning device that is FDA-approved to help improve facial contour and skin tone while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. All of this in as little as five minutes a day in the comfort of your own home.
It works by using a gentle microcurrent on the larger areas of your face and neck. After cleansing with an oil-free cleanser, you apply their Gel Primer to each area of your face in a mask-like layer to conduct the microcurrent and glide the device slowly and in an upward motion until you hear the device beep.
I find their videos really helpful in understanding how to use the device:
I am particularly interested in the ELE attachment for Smile Lines and Eye Wrinkles. I am interested not so much for the smiles lines but for use on the eyelid area. I’ve noticed a change in the past few years in that the arch of my brow has lowered. The attachment works on a smaller surface area and can help to contour the eyebrow area and stimulate eyebrow furrows, crow’s feet, and smile lines.
NuFACE claims that this device can produce professional results and I can’t wait to test out this claim. This device has been on my list for a long time and I will be getting it soon, so I can’t wait to post about my experience.
10. Urban Decay Naked Honey Drop Vault
Honey is the name of the game in Urban Decay Naked Honey Drop Vault. Honey fans rejoice! This set of best-selling Urban Decay products is all about honey: both the shade and the scent. This limited edition set includes:
- Honey Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Honey) (0.33 oz/ 10 mL ) – this limited-edition vegan formula acts as a foundation for eyeliner to ensure your lids stay crease-free all day.
- Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette (12 x 0.033 oz) – 12 neutral gold, amber, and browns plus a vegan and cruelty-free double-ended application brush. Colors included in the palette are Amber, Honey, Drip, HBIC, Hive, Keeper, Swarm, Flyby, Golden, Sting, Sweet, and Queen.
- Lip Plumper (Honey) (1 oz/ 3 g)- a honey-scented vegan lip gloss imbued with microfine glitter that produces a high shine. Tingles for the appearance of fuller lips without the stickiness.
- Scented Sparkling Body Powder (Honey) (0.28 oz/ 8 g) – Honey scented body powder with a shimmery metallic base that is perfect for shoulders, legs, and décolletage.
- Honey-Scented All Nighter Setting Spray (Honey) (1 oz/ 30 mL) – An award-winning setting and finishing spray scented with honey to keep makeup in place for up to 16 hours.
I hope this list of luxury beauty gifts will give you some good ideas for the person who has everything. If you are looking for beauty gifts that are a bit more budget-friendly be sure to check out my under $25 and under $50 posts below.
Sephora Holiday Beauty Gift Guide – $50 and Under
Sephora Makeup Holiday Gift Guide: $25 and Under